The Website does not automatically collect any information apart from the information contained in cookies.
Personal data provided by users by means of electronic forms are stored by Celebrity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. in accordance with the principles defined by Polish law, in particular the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926).
In order to facilitate the use of the Website, the managing mechanism uses the technology known as cookies – the information saved by Celebrity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k.'s server on the User's computer. It is not used to obtain any data on the Website's Visitors. The User can disable the “accept cookies” option in his or her browser at any time. This can however cause some difficulties with the use of the Website.
Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored on the User's terminal equipment and are designed for the use of the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they come from, storage time on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
The entity that stores cookies on the User's terminal equipment and has access to them is the Website operator.
Cookies are used for the following reasons:
- the adjustment of the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimization of the use of web pages; in particular these files allow for the recognition of the User's equipment and proper display of the web page adjusted to his or her individual needs;
- the production of statistics which help understand how the Website's Users use the web pages, which allows for the improvement of their structure and content;
- maintaining the User's session (after logging in) thanks to which the User does not have to enter his or her login and password again on every sub page of the Website.
Two types of cookies are used on the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal equipment until he or she logs out, leaves the web page or turns off the software (internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's terminal equipment for the time determined in the cookies' parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- strictly necessary cookies which enable the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies that ensure security, e.g. are used to detect authentication abuses on the Website;
- performance cookies that make it possible to collect information on the use of the Website;
- functional cookies which make it possible to remember the User's settings and enable the personalization of the User's interface, e.g. the language chosen, or the region the User comes from, the size of characters, the look of the web page, etc.;
- advertising cookies that make it possible to provide the Users with the advertising content more adapted to their interests.
It is possible to change the conditions for the use and storage of cookies by configuring the settings of internet browsers, e.g.:
- Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
- Mozilla Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Opera - http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/en/cookies.html
- Safari - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
Collected server logs (IP address, domain) are stored for an undefined period of time and are used to generate statistics that are useful for the administration of the Website. These summaries are collective in nature and do not contain any features identifying the Visitors of Celebrity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k.'s site. The logs are not disclosed to any third parties not involved in the administration of the Website.
Celebrity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. makes every effort to protect the Website against unauthorised access by third parties. For this reason we use for example a firewall, server security devices, encryption devices and physical security measures.